What is meant by having a ‘Heart Wall?’
Our feelings create a cascade of chemical reactions in the body that are categorized as emotions. They are a natural part of our life and add to the meaning of our experiences. They make our lives more memorable.
Through the years all of us at one time or another have experiences in our life that deeply hurt. It could be from the loss of a loved one, job or pet. It may be trauma experienced as a child, in a bad relationship or from a divorce. Your body’s natural response is to protect you from the hurt.
As you experience the hurt, the energy of the emotion can be stored around your heart as a wall of protection. The more hurt energies you have, the more layers build up around your heart.
How do you know if you have a Heart Wall?
- Have you ever felt like people don’t hear you or are not getting your message?
- Do you feel isolated or alone, even when people are around?
- Are you creative and in tune with your passion in life?
- Is your life abundant and overflowing with happiness?
- Do you struggle with relationships?
There can also be physical symptoms such as neck and/or back pain. Studies have shown a correlation between heart disease and energies of the heart. These are a few of the signs indicating emotional energies may be preventing you from having your heart’s desires.