You know, the buzz word these days is energy. That everything is made of energy; but what does that really mean? Energy is a vibrational signature, just like your cell phone number has it’s own “signature” and these vibrational signatures are as unlimited as the universe. Absolutely everything in this universe has it’s own vibrational frequency signature that is unique, one of a kind. How these energy frequencies interact is how we perceive everything around us.
Our focus for this article will be on our feelings, emotional energies that literally guide us in our lives. Everything we experience is attached to an emotional feeling that is there to help us learn on a deeper level. It’s interesting that people usually remember how something felt more than the details of the experience; and this can either enhance or inhibit their lives.
The compass of our emotional energy will guide us in one of two directions. If something does not feel good, or our feelings get hurt, our emotional energy diminishes and lowers our life experience. Our energy contracts with feelings like apathy, discouragement and depression. On the other end of the spectrum, when the feeling of the experience is good, it will enhance our lives. This will uplift and expand our life as you reach the true freedom of peace with complete fulfillment of purpose.
Our journey as unlimited Spiritual Beings on this limited plane of experience is to take each situation we find ourselves in, and to the best of our ability, enhance our lives with it. This is pretty much in direct opposition to what the general concensus of society is. Most of us were taught of the burdens we are to carry in this life. Life is not meant to be a burden, we are meant to be happy and fulfilled.
Now, let’s take a look at the Emotional Energy Compass. If we place a rating scale where the lowest end is zero which is the end of our life energy, and the highest rating being 1000, which would be considered the Source of Divine Love. Everything in between is an indication of where we are at with our life experience and which direction we are headed.
In the book, “Power vs Force,” David R. Hawkins, MD, PhD, 1 Source is considered as being the highest energy that is beyond our scope of attaining with our experience.
In comparing the research, it is generally agreed upon that the highest level we are able to reach is about 750, where all the attributes of Peace abide. A partial list of the contributing attributes of each primary emotion will follow an energy rating.
At the level of 600 to 700, Passion and Acceptance would be found where abundance begins to flow freely in your life. In the area of 500 to 600 we find Courageousness and Optimism. From 400 to 500, Contentment and Hopefulness can be found.
When we get into the range of 300 to 400 is where things start to contract more with Pride, Boredom, and Pessimism. At 200 to 300, you begin to find Anger and Frustration. From 100 to 200 is where Lust, Hatred and Jealousy begin it’s downward spiral that is difficult for many people to get out of. Below 100 is where you can be pulled under with feelings of Fear, Grief, Unworthiness, Depression; with Apathy being the lowest on the scale.
Many of the descriptive emotions and their corresponding energy levels where they are associated has been taken from the book, “The Sedona Method”, by Hale Dwoskin. 2 It is important to understand, that the words used here may convey different ideas to different people. Similar to when the same word may have several different meanings, or different words that have the same meaning. So, don’t get stuck on the details or the words. Rather, pay attention to how it makes you feel. What matters most here is that you consciously reach for a feeling that is at a higher level. The word for the feeling is not as important. 3
In the book, “Ask And It Is Given”, by Esther and Jerry Hicks [The Teachings of Abraham], the energy of each area of emotions reflect our ability to create what we desire in our lives. The book brings out an interesting point to understand; that when you are at the very bottom of the scale of emotional feelings, it is an improvement in your energy to move up to the next level. 3
It is highly unlikely for someone to go from apathy to peace just by wanting it. In the state of mind where the energy level is apathy, it is easier for the person to be able to focus on fear or hatred; which is a higher energy level. And this would be a step in the right direction.
Our society does not approve of the so called “negative” feelings of emotions, but our focus here is improving our energy level as we understand it with this scale. So even though anger is not what people may approve of, it is at least an outward
expression and a higher energy level than depression.
From anger and frustration, it’s a small step up into pessimism and pride; and from that point, another small step up into contentment and hopefulness. When you gain a full understanding of your Emotional Energy Compass, you will then understand that any step to a higher vibration is to your benefit and enhances your well-being.
As you look at the Compass, you can see as your energy frequency gets higher, it also opens up wider being able to receive more of the abundance the universe has to offer you. The lower your energy, the more constricted you are and less able to receive. Your feelings will guide you on this scale. The better you feel about the experience or your life, the more you know you are in the right direction of the flow to receiving.
The higher emotional energies are our natural state of being. As we experience the lower feeling energies, our job is to let them go and learn from it. Most of us have no idea how to let them go. We have been taught that is our burden to carry. We live in an amazing world where we have tools like the Emotion Code, by Dr. Bradley Nelson, 4 that help us easily let go of the emotional energies that hold us back.
In reverse order, let us go over the numerous feelings that can be attributed to the emotions listed above on the compass scale and their approximate energy level:
- 10 – Apathy : Numb, unfeeling, lost, worthless, useless, dead inside.
- 20 – Depression : Failure, powerlessness, hopeless, why bother, humorless.
- 30 – Despair : Drained, defeated, loser, indecisive, futile, same level as shame.
- 50 – Grief : Abandoned, sorrow, sadness, guilt, rejected, regret, abused, hurt.
- 70 – Fear : Threatened, vulnerable, anxious, worry, insecure, scared, shyness.
- 100 – Jealously : Distrust, obsessed, possessive, predatory, doubt, envy.
- 130 – Hatred : Rage, contempt, disgust, loathing, malice, vengeful, resentful.
- 160 – Lust : Compulsive, greedy, devious, scheming, wanting, manipulative.
- 200 – Frustration: Demanding, impatient, callous, selfish, never satisfied.
- 250 – Anger : Spiteful, violent, hostile, destructive, resistant, murderous, mad.
- 300 – Pessimism : Lack confidence, melancholy, negativism, foreboding woe.
- 330 – Boredom : Indifference, unconcern, uncomfortable, discouragement.
- 360 – Pride : Arrogant, boastful, unforgiving, righteous, prejudice, critical.
- 450 – Hopefulness : Confident, enthusiastic, purposeful, respectful, open.
- 500 – Contentment : Calm, cheerful, poised, centered, integrity, independent.
- 550 – Optimism : Enthusiastic, happy, responsive, secure, spontaneous.
- 600 – Courageousness : Alive, assured, honorable, compassionate, strong.
- 650 – Passion : Visionary, delightful, glowing, intuitive, receptive, radiant.
- 700 – Acceptance : Abundance, empathy, gracious, harmony, loving, wonder.
- 750 – Peace : Being, centered, fulfilled, joyful, whole, free, unlimited, oneness.This list in no way covers all the emotions that one can feel and is only meant as a guide to help you find the area where you are now. Then you can understand how your feelings throughout the day affect your well-being. Many emotions can easily fit into a category that closely relates to it.As you go through the list, notice how the energy level of the emotions over 400 are uplifting and expanding where healing can take place. The energies between 100 and under 400 are places where people get stuck and struggle, and this is where people experience discomfort in their lives. If you find you are mostly under 100, please seek help as anything under the 100 energy level usually leads to debilitating disease.How you feel is your guiding compass to where your life is heading. If you have any questions or would like help in getting rid of the emotional feelings that are holding you back, please feel free to contact me. I am here to help you on your journey.This article is copyrighted; Oasis Energy Healing Center, PLLC, has permission from the author for it’s use. Reference material for this article:
1 – Power VS Force by David R. Hawkins, MD, PhD.
2 – The Sadona Method by Hale Dwoskin
3 – Ask And It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks 4 – The Emotion Code by Dr. Bradley Nelson;